cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS2000 error code

Gargantuan666
Joining in

Hi, for a couple of days now I've not been able to pause rewind etc live TV and get an error message flash up with code CS2000. I have also, over the last month or so, had all recording on the hard drive inexplicably deleted (not by anyone in the household) at least twice. This also deleted all planned recordings/series links. 

• CS2000 doesn't appear on any published list, but seems to act like a hard drive failure
  • I've rebooted
  • I've factory reset
  • I've done this on my own router (with
    Hub 3 as Modem)
  • I've taken my own router out of the picture, put everything back through
    Hub 3 with it in router mode
  • I can't use the online diagnostics because I'm back on my own router again. I don't want to change back to hub 3 just to do this as it wasn't working well with my central heating hooked up to it
  • I've checked the cable connections

How can I push this forward for a

replacement box without having to go through the cycle of getting engineers 

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

If the 360 is deleting your recordings it's a sign that the box is faulty, especially if it's done it more than once. You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

They might suggest you set the Auto delete option to off, it probably already is and shouldn't affect planned recordings but you can check by doing the following;

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Auto delete when space needed > Set to Off

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gargantuan666 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

Have you specifically gone through the process of rebooting the Hub and then, when back online, rebooting the set-top box via the on/off switch?

Regarding the deletion of all planned recordings/series links, have you tried following the advice provided by @roy247?

Please pop back to us whenever you're ready and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel