cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttonless "Delete all the episodes you just finished watching?" dialogue box

DuncanCorps
Dialled in

Hmm... occasionally, I find a dialogue box floating in the top right of the screen... asking me 'Delete all the episodes you just finished watching?' but without any way to say yes or not or know which episodes it's asking about...

I don't know what makes it go away again, I'd kinda like it to either never appear or to always have an option to say "no" (whatever it's asking about, that'd be the safest option).

Delete all the episodes you just finished watching?Delete all the episodes you just finished watching?

How am I supposed to answer this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thrice
Superfast

@DuncanCorps wrote:

Hmm... occasionally, I find a dialogue box floating in the top right of the screen... asking me 'Delete all the episodes you just finished watching?' but without any way to say yes or not or know which episodes it's asking about...

I don't know what makes it go away again, I'd kinda like it to either never appear or to always have an option to say "no" (whatever it's asking about, that'd be the safest option).

Delete all the episodes you just finished watching?Delete all the episodes you just finished watching?

I find that the OK button deletes the programme(s) in question and the Back button dismisses the box and keeps the show. Before this box appears I also get a pop-up box with the option to play the next programmes in a series. Annoyingly this arrives on screen far too early IMO, often several minutes before the programme has finished. It tends to spoil my enjoyment and really ought to be fixed in a future software update. I am currently on version 4.35.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DuncanCorps

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that you are disappointed in the feature. 

I will feed this back to the relevant teams, though I must advise we do not have plans to change this as this moment. 

Thank you. 

@Ashleigh_C wrote;
> [snip] I am so sorry to hear that you are disappointed in the feature.
>
> I will feed this back to the relevant teams, though I must advise we do not have plans to change this as this moment.

Virgin Media/Liberty Global has no plans to add buttons to the dialogue so that I could answer the question it's asking? Interesting design decision...

thrice
Superfast

@DuncanCorps wrote:

I find that the OK button deletes the programme(s) in question and the Back button dismisses the box and keeps the show. Before this box appears I also get a pop-up box with the option to play the next programmes in a series. Annoyingly this arrives on screen far too early IMO, often several minutes before the programme has finished. It tends to spoil my enjoyment and really ought to be fixed in a future software update. I am currently on version 4.35.