cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: Recordings Saved & Planned - Remote no longer scrolls line by line

HydeTDS
On our wavelength

Hi, just noticed that the remote control no longer allows you to scroll down either saved or planned recordings when in list view using the direction button that surrounds the OK button.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi HydeTDS,

Can you scroll up and down everything else using the buttons, if you can then the thing to do is a Factory Reset, just select the option to keep your recordings and this will fix it. You can try repairing your remote but to be honest that will probably be a waste of time, been there with a similar problem and the factory reset was the only fix. 🤞

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

roy247
Community elder

Hi HydeTDS,

Can you scroll up and down everything else using the buttons, if you can then the thing to do is a Factory Reset, just select the option to keep your recordings and this will fix it. You can try repairing your remote but to be honest that will probably be a waste of time, been there with a similar problem and the factory reset was the only fix. 🤞

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @HydeTDS 

I agree as per @roy247 

You could also try changing the 360 batteries.

Out of interest which 360 software version are you. Settings ? Info >What's new in version (number) 

Myself and the majority of other VM customers are on veraion 4.37, however some have had their version upgraded to 4.39

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

HydeTDS
On our wavelength

Worked a treat. Many thanks! 👍

You should also check your settings following a factory reset as at least a couple of them may have changed. In my case I have to put the match frame rate and Dolby Audio settings back to what they were. Also, you will need to sign in again to your apps like Iplayer, Netflix etc.

HydeTDS
On our wavelength

Hmmm, I did the think the lip sync was out. I'll check. Cheers!

roy247
Community elder

Set it to follow content, depending on your connection's.

HydeTDS
On our wavelength

I have to have it disabled.

And as someone said....

Yup I'm having to pair the player apps up again. Grrr!

roy247
Community elder

It's no big deal signing in again and you will know exactly what to do next time, hopefully it won't be too often.

I assume you have lip sync problems if the Dolby is off.

Are you connected directly 360 to the TV or soundbar, or other A/V equipment to TV.

Edited to add the last questions.

HydeTDS
On our wavelength

No, I have issues when Dolby is on.

The 360 box plays out through my Samsung amp & sound bar via arc. I've tried other connection types such as Bluetooth, WiFi & optical. All have varying issues with Dolby turned on. Even follow content doesn't work.