cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing

Steven63
Settling in

Cant find live avents on my 360 box and cant get through to nobody on the phone all day stressed to the max any help will be appreciated thanks

60 REPLIES 60

Try Factory Reset mate worked for me

Will that lose all recordings and series links?

There’s an option to save recordings 

Cheers working now, but all recordings greyed out as I need to “subscribe”

god I hate virgin, time to cancel

Matty2303
Tuning in

Hi all , last nights boxing missed much of the undercard and then had issues with picture pixelating etc , does anyone know how to report this re- getting refunded

@Matt2303 just phone them up, that's what I'm doing tomorrow morning. Terrible spending 3 and half hours searching the net for a fix, instead of sitting relaxing watching the undercard and enjoying a major event is unacceptable. I got to watch the last 2 rounds of fight before main event.  Ruined my evening.

Chill9
On our wavelength

I've never been able to record ppv, on the late night boxing I end up watching only the main event the next day, most frustrating.

Years ago you could go into it like a normal recorded program on the Sunday and watch the entire card; for the quality we now get, I very rarely bother.

Hi @Matty2303

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue regarding the PPV Boxing, have you managed to speak to our team yet regarding this? As for a refund there isn't much we can do over here on the forums, I'd suggest raising this via our complaints code of practice which can be found here

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It did eventually come on for me so was a success however a little stressful but no drama in the end sorry for everyone that wasn’t as lucky. 
Thanks

Hi Bilstein74,

Thank you for reaching back out and confirming you were able to get your PPV in the end, apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.