cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing

Steven63
Settling in

Cant find live avents on my 360 box and cant get through to nobody on the phone all day stressed to the max any help will be appreciated thanks

60 REPLIES 60

Yeah getting the same, technical issue warning and can't fetch this channel, waste of £25. 

jfrayne
Tuning in

Can I get a refund please?

this isn’t what I paid for 

Harty1810
Joining in

This is a joke booked it about 5pm went to start watching the undercard and I get a stupid error msg!! “ oops we are currently experiencing difficulties and cannot bring you this channel at the present time” I look at the app and it says current estimated time to fix is 10.10pm!!!! I mean are you bloody kidding me??? You took my money in a flash but then to provide a service, I find it laughable you call yourselfs a nationwide provider. I would of been better off finding an illegal stream and paying f*** all for it!!! No wonder ppl don’t pay for this rubbish. Thanks again virgin media 👍🏻

chloelouise268
Joining in

Mines on 

Thanks for the update - mine is on as well.

Mine just started working, at last.

Lauradiggins123
Just joined

I am disappointed that I paid £24.50 for the Tyson Fury fight I haven't been able to watch the 1st 4 fights. Really wanted to see Tommy Fury fight just as much as Tysons. I hope your giving paying customers a discount or some money back for this. I missed one of the 2 fights I really wanted to see.

Stig78
Joining in

Virgin loosing millions as refunds will have to be given for the pay per view issues!!!

Try again my live events is working now I unplugged the router and box and now working 

Same I'm absolutely fuming right now.