cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing

Steven63
Settling in

Cant find live avents on my 360 box and cant get through to nobody on the phone all day stressed to the max any help will be appreciated thanks

60 REPLIES 60

GazzaWill
On our wavelength

My PPV channel has just gone blank. no answer on the phone from VM. Currently watching on BT Sport2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On my V6, if I press the big "Home" button on the remote, the TV guide comes up with the Boxing event at the top of the page. tab up to it and select it and then hit OK - offers to book it for £24.95.  Not gone any further though.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Same for me - Boxing PPV is just a black screen. Was fine for a few mins before it started when playing the trailer then as soon as the live event started at 6pm it went black.

Apparently there’s an issue, seems to happen a lot with PPV, they’ll probably fix it half way through Tyson v Whyte 🙄

I have booked the fight. so on my 260 box It say watch now, when I select it just returns a blank screen.

chloelouise268
Joining in

Says there’s an issue and their engineers are working on it 

GazzaWill
On our wavelength
Just checked their system status page and there is an issue.

Thought it was just me…..somebody has pulled a plug somewhere! 

I tell you what, I'm moving to Sky now. this has just sealed it for me.