cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sport ultimate just looping advert

Daleyboy
Joining in

So this has happened a few times now. 

I'm trying to watch the rugby live in BT sport ultimate, and for some reason it is just looping the same adverts over and over again. 

I thought ok I will watch it on BT sport 2 which according to the schedule is supposed to be showing, yet its women's cricket.

So I'm now missing the match. It did this a few weeks ago, and I ended up just recording 3 hours of the same advert. (A BT sport self promotion advert for football)

Anyone know how to resolve this? Getting **bleep** off paying for a service and not receiving it.

4 REPLIES 4

Coppo59
Joining in

Same for me. Its been happening for a few weeks now. I hope someone can help

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Daleyboy 

The Newcastle v Gloucester game is scheduled to start at 7pm according to BBC Sport

The 360 EPG shows BT Sport 2 Live premiership Rugby: Newcastle Falcons v Gloucester at 7pm - this is the same as being shown on https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/tv-guide  (screenshot below)

It isn't listed as being on the UHD channel.

The BT Sport 2 schedule is listed correctly on the 360 EPG

bt sportbt sport

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

ozsat
Superstar

Today's game moved to 7pm

Saturday 29 January 2022

Fans are advised that due to adverse weather conditions, today’s game against Gloucester will be going ahead but with a delayed start time of 7pm.

This is to ensure the safety of spectators, players and staff.

The game is still live on BT Sport.

My own comment is that it may not be on BT Sport Ultimate now as they have football at 5pm - they may or may not show rugby after it. But it will be on BT Sport 2.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

That loop is normally shown over-and-over again - unless a live sport event is being shown on that channel.  There is only 3-4 times a week.

@Coppo59 wrote:

Same for me. Its been happening for a few weeks now. I hope someone can help

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5