cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate Live Picture Jumping

Bluenose1878
Tuning in

In the past few days, I have noticed that the picture when watching live football on BT Ultimate will jump/skip. The sound is not affected. It's as if it pauses for a millisecond and then resumes. For, the player will pass the ball, the pic will stop and then resume when the ball is with the next player.

It has only just started to happen very recently but I've not changed anything.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

159 REPLIES 159

Hi, I don't have a soundbar, I've never said I have one. 

TouchingCloth
Up to speed

I've had the issue on and off since signing up to the 360 platform. Had more instances of issues than not. Picture  skipping is not as pronounced as on previous occasions, it is millisecons for sound and picture but enough for my ears eyes and LG tv to register it. 

For quite a period last night in the Inter Milan game the sound and picture were skipping. Overall at this moment in time the picture and sound quality on BT Sport Ultimate is not acceptable. 

Had VM installed at my property for the first time this week (so all brand new wiring and kit) and currently getting these brief sound dropouts on BT Sport Ultimate also - initially thought it was a signal issue but don't seem to get the issue with other channels 

Watching on LG OLED TV 

TouchingCloth
Up to speed

Hi Bluenose, when I first encountered the issue I like you assumed it was a signal issue or related to static or thunderstorms etc. However it's only an issue on the BT ultimate channel. This is the only channel in my package that broadcasts dolby atmos, I wondered if the recently introduced Sky UHD sports channels were affected as these also broadcast Atmos?  Does anyone with these channels have similar issues?

It has been resolved several times but keeps recurring for what ever reason. 

TouchingCloth
Up to speed

I'm getting increasingly cheesed off now. I have a main commentary and a second burbleing away from someone else in the back ground. Leeds Newcastle.  Get it sorted virgin. 

ginler
Tuning in

Getting the Atmos audio cutting out a lot in the Leeds Vs Newcastle game now...

Yorkshirelion
Tuning in

I also have the same issues with the Leeds Newcastle game and my install is only a few months old. I also have the UHD sky and that has no issues like BT Sport Ultimate. 

Want to reply to thread, not post above but I suppose ii should be happy my pic ok but sound cuts.

Yeah what the heck is that. I can clearly hear someone else. Like double sound track at times. They really sat next to someone else?