cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport Ultimate Live Picture Jumping

Bluenose1878
Tuning in

In the past few days, I have noticed that the picture when watching live football on BT Ultimate will jump/skip. The sound is not affected. It's as if it pauses for a millisecond and then resumes. For, the player will pass the ball, the pic will stop and then resume when the ball is with the next player.

It has only just started to happen very recently but I've not changed anything.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello all,

Just to keep you updated, we've been able to replicate the issue now so the investigation has moved forward somewhat. However, we've still not found the root cause.

We have however, found a workaround. It seems to only happy on live TV so if you rewind a few seconds and watch from there, you shouldn't have an issue.

Until we can find what's causing it and fix it, this is the best option.

Many thanks,
Your Community Moderators

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

159 REPLIES 159

TouchingCloth
Up to speed

Anyone else having issues with BT ultimate sound and picture issues with champions league. 

My picture is constantly stuttering and sound keeps dropping too. No other channels affected

There were some problems early in the programme which were reported on the BT platform.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Thanks for the update. I had issues on tuesday and wednesday with the champions league games on the 4k channel.  I dont know what they call early in the programme as it was still evident when I tried again in the second half. That was following box and modem reboots. 

Fortunately BT HD showing the same game was excellent quality 

If the promo on now on #531 has the problem then you need to call faults - it is working fine here

Same problem here all Tuesday, Wednesday and still this morning.

I am V6 though but saw it mentioned in here.

Clearly a broadcast issue rather than a specific box/customer issue

Got someone to watch the promo on 360 - and nothing odd seen (or heard) for nearly an hour now on either V6 or 360.

Yes would have to agree it's a broadcast issue.  No faults shown with my system when I checked. But I think that checks nothing more than your connected lol.

So it's a broadcast issue. But why is it still the same 3 nights in a row. I am now beginning to think its something more than this. Who has a jerky picture on bt ultimate now. I'm in nottingham time is 8.31. Frames dropping like an old flicker book

Hi TouchingCloth,

Didn't watch the game last night on BT ultimate but no problems tonight with the picture, problem with the lack of goals. I am south manchester.