cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport HDR availability

Djandy2001
Joining in

Is BT Sport Ultimate available on 360 / V6 in HDR yet? I’ve not had Virgin TV for a few years 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Djandy2001 

BT Sport Ultimate has been available on VM for a couple of years now.

Sky Sports UHD is also now available since the beginning of February 2023.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/virgin-media-uk-add-sky-sports-ultra-hd-channels-to-pay-tv.html 

There is also a promotion until  for the 31st March for the Bigger + Sports bundle which gives customers the ability to watch all Sky Sports and BT Sport channels with ultrafast M500 broadband for £65 per month (new customer pricing). Customers can also upgrade their viewing experience with Sky Sports Ultra HD now available for £7 per month

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/33-per-month-saving-against-sky-with-bigger-sports-tv-and-broadband... 

Or you could take out the Ultimate Volt package and add the Sky Sports Ultra HD for an extra £7 per month

Channel 531 is Sky Sports Main Event UHD.

Channels 53 and 534 are for additional Sky Sports UHD programming (534 is currently showing the F1 testing in UHD)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

IoanaNeacsu
Up to speed

To answer your question, no it's not in HDR. But the image quality is very good. As far as I know BT Sport Ultimate is available in HDR only in their app or through BT. 

BT Sport Ultimate is on BTtv and SkyQ in HDR - but on Sky the non-HDR stuff is broadcast as fake HDR.

@IoanaNeacsu wrote:

To answer your question, no it's not in HDR. But the image quality is very good. As far as I know BT Sport Ultimate is available in HDR only in their app or through BT. 

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5