cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC1 and David Attenboroughs Dinosaurs The Final Day

bemybezzyman
Dialled in

Hi all,

I want to set the 360 box to record David Attenboroughs Dinosaurs The Final Days at 18.30 tonight but on the tv guide on both 360 box and throught the app its not on there its says East Midlands today. Has anyone got an idea what I should do to set the recorder??

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @bemybezzyman 

I've just checked my 360 and the program is listed in the EPG on my set top box.

Check again and if it's not showing try rebooting your 360 and hopefully it will update the EPG.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Looks like some versions of the BBC1 schedule have gone a little rogue, others are correct and have this programme.

The BBC1 regional HD variants around the 86x EPG positions are good on most platforms and the programme will be identical, if your BBC1-HD isn't updated intime.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Well for some reason my 360 recorded it on BBC Scotland?? And I live in South Oxfordshire, go figure. What I do know though, my box is very sick now! 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Royalbeech wrote:

Well for some reason my 360 recorded it on BBC Scotland??

Do you mean BBC Scotland (162) or BBC One Scotland (862)?

BBC Scotland is a different channel to BBC1, but BBC One Scotland is just a regional variation.. whatever, the end result should be the same programme but with different continuity announcements.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Royalbeech, 

Thank you for posting to the Community. 

We are sorry to hear you were experiencing issues with the EPG when attempting to set up your recording. 

We just wanted to check in and see if you have experienced any further issues of this nature since your original post? 

Let us know and we will be happy to assist further 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat