cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC iplayer app not working

Kazza55
Tuning in

Whenever I try to launch iplayer app the whole TV and TV box freezes. Have tried turning off and restarting but still happens. Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Kazza55,

Thank you for reaching back out and confirming there were issues in the area affecting some Apps, are you back from your trip, if not please let us know how things are once you have had a chance to check.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kazza55, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your BBC iPlayer looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

I have done a health check on your services on my side and cannot see any major issues with your TV box, however this doesn't mean everything is fine. 

As it's been a few days since you last posted, could you tell me if the issue is still ongoing or has it rectified itself?

When the issue occurs do you see any error message or error codes on screen?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi, tha ,s forgetting back to me, much appreciated. It appears there is/was an issue with some apps in our Postcode but Virgin are working to fix it.  I'm out of town at the moment but will check when I return. If still an issue I'll get back to you. If I don't get back, to you assume all is well. Many thanks

Hi Kazza55,

Thank you for reaching back out and confirming there were issues in the area affecting some Apps, are you back from your trip, if not please let us know how things are once you have had a chance to check.

Regards

Paul.