cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Play next episode

vorbei
On our wavelength

Hello.  I've just changed over to 360.  I've noticed that when you have a series link and you watch the recordings, auto play next episode is on by default.  I prefer this not to be on but I can't find any way to switch this off.  I've had a good look through the menus and I can't see if this can be done.  

Is there a way to switch off this feature?

Thanks for your help!

Tim

13 REPLIES 13

I have the same issue.  The next program starts before the last program ends.  What makes it worse is the you only have 5 seconds to find the remote and turn it off. 

The best solution would be to be able to turn it off, net best would be you have to select yes to make it happen.  If these are impossible then at least give me more time to find the remote and say no.

I have only recently upgraded to the new system and there are so many reason I would like to go back to the old one.  It feels like the user interface was designed by someone who though we would be so impressed by the shiny remote that we wouldn't notice all of the functions that were useful had disappeared and replaced by infuriating multi layered menus. 

no, because the 'autoplay next episode' is a different issue. annoying that it cant be turned off

This would be a neat feature if it worked and did not arrive before the end of the show being watched. Netflix and iPlayer can manage it. As it is it's annoying. I have complained about this before and was informed that the mods had passed on my comments to the development team. Whether it will be corrected in a future update remains to be seen.

it seems that there are a myriad of TV360 issues that make the experience significantly worse than the Tivo experience. Apart from the new UI, which is very nice to look at