cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asked multiple times to upgrade to 360 box but remotes are never sent out.

Phunky
Dialled in

I've asked multiple times via online chat to have my V6 boxes upgraded to 360 and each time I'm told a remote will be sent out only to wait... and wait.

It's been about 6 months since I first asked so hoping that posting on here may magically make it appear at sometime soon.

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Phunky,

Have you tried the 360 upgrade link on the following page?  https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/virgin-tv-360/upgrade 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Royalbeech
Superfast

Phone them up, don't be scared to speak to a human, if you go through to retention, then you will get it sorted. This online chat is a load of rubbish and neither works. 

covkid69
Up to speed

If you want my advice I would stick with your V6 until they have sorted out 360 as it’s very buggy and lacking a lot of features…only my opinion of course 

Thanks for the link i'll give that a try.

Not about being scared, it's about time faffing around on hold for an eternity.

In all honesty i'm not that fussed about it, which is why i've not rang them up but the online chat should still do what they say they will from a customer service point of view.

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Phunky,

Have you been able to get this ordered yet? 

Cheers,

Corey C

Not yet, the link above works but asks me to confirm subscription changes which I don’t wish to change at this point.

Hi Phunky

Thanks for coming back to us.

Does it say what changes are to be made if you go ahead?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill