cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps virgin 360

Wolfiebaby
On our wavelength

Is there a way to add your apps you have again? We just upgraded and i can't seem to work it out. 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM TV boxes aren't like smartphones where there's an app store and you download those you want. The apps that are available are preinstalled.

You say that you've converted from TiVo/V6 > 360, not all the same apps are available. Which do you think is missing?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just for information purposes.

At present the current list of apps on the 360 are:-  

Al Jazeera, All 4, BBC iPlayer, BBC Sounds, CNN, Deutsche Welle, France 24, ITV Hub, My5, Netflix, Prime Video, Radio Line, STV Player, 

TV Channel Upgrades, VEVO, VM Store, Wall Street Journal, You Tube and You Tube Kids.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I would like to add them to favorites like i could before upgrade.  How do i do that? 

Hi @Wolfiebaby, thanks for your post here in the community.

Unfortunately, there isn't a favourites list for apps via the TV360 software at the moment, but I'll feed this back to the development team for future reference. The apps list should however, show all the apps you've used recently for your convenience.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance!

Many thanks

Tom_W