cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not accessible

Paulpal67
Superfast

I'm trying to watch the adventures of robin hood on bbc2 and up pops app not accessible, error code cs2400. I'm not even trying to open the app up. Can't watch robin hood because of it 

9 REPLIES 9

Paulpal67
Superfast

Bbc1 as well

bwlblue
On our wavelength

We are having the same problem in the 03 area.

I'm 09. I phoned and the person restarted my box which didn't fix it. He went to put me through to the faults team and then realised they were closed. Will get a call tomorrow

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The area references are just billing codes and are meaningless for how services work.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Issue resolved.

Hi @Paulpal67 ,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you experienced this pop-up when watching BBC2.

We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Is the issue still ongoing today? What happens when you reboot the TV box as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-restart-or-reset-your-box#tab2 Have you also checked here for a local fault? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status

Thanks,

Akua A

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I found that rebooting the 360 and/or the hub made no difference, however you can force the BBC  channel to play without the pop up reappearing if you hit the back button on the 360 remote when the error message appears and then press pause and play 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

• The issue was resolved on Sunday.  Issue at BBC 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@1701-e wrote:
  • The issue was resolved on Sunday.  Issue at BBC 

@1701-e 

The issue on Sunday was actually the iPlayer app itself which affected numerous devices 

https://www.cordbusters.co.uk/bbc-iplayer-breaks-down-multiple-devices/ 

However, I was replying to the OP's issue which was regarding the BBC channels, not the app.(although the thread title is app not accessible)

The fault in that instance is caused by a 360 issue which when tuning into the channel seems to be trying to process a red button command (even though the viewer hasn't pressed the red button) and reacting with an internet connection issue.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali