cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know when the C4 & 4seven listings for 11th Dec onwards (i.e. next week!) will appear?

eddieryan
Dialled in

Just shows "To Be Announced" for the whole week, then the listings appear again from 17th December (not the case for 4seven,which is still showing TBA on 17th).

Currently, my box isn't going to be recording the final episode of Close To Me on Sunday 12th, or Along For The Ride with David O'Doherty on Monday 13th, because of this.

None of the other C4 channels (E4, More 4, Film 4) are affected.

Something similar happened recently with the C5 listings for next week, but that showed "Channel Off Air" from 7th December, rather than "To Be Announced". It did eventually fix itself. What's going on?? They can't surely still be blaming this on the fire?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This won't be anything to do with the Red Bee episode, this is just a good old fashioned case of some EPG listings being late.

It's the same on my V6 - if these don't come in by middle of the week, then it'll be worth raising with the guide errors inbox at tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk - they don't tend to respond but do get verifiable errors fixed in a day or so of reporting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This won't be anything to do with the Red Bee episode, this is just a good old fashioned case of some EPG listings being late.

It's the same on my V6 - if these don't come in by middle of the week, then it'll be worth raising with the guide errors inbox at tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk - they don't tend to respond but do get verifiable errors fixed in a day or so of reporting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Thanks.

The fact that there's even a need for that email address is bad, though.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The fact that there's an easy way to report guide errors and not have to go through a (likely painful) CS call, is credit to VM.