cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Volume LOW

ewhitey
Superfast

Hi all

My TV360 box is linked up to my Yamaha AVR and the AVR to my UHD42 projector. When on Amazon Prime app the movie dialogue volume is very low however, the movie effects volume is fine. When I change the AVR scene/program settings it doesn't appear to make any difference to the dialogue so i'm assuming it's something to do with the box or app...I'd appreciate some assistance if possible.  Many thanks 😉

3 REPLIES 3

SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you got the Prime Video app on any other device you could connect to the AVR? Might be a useful test to see if it is a Prime issue or a 360 box issue.

Also I have moved your post to the TV 360 board.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi and thanks for the reply.
No I haven't unfortunately.
I noticed that the box has a setting for DD convert or not so when I select NOT convert my AVR changes from DD to PCR and the volume does go up a bit. TBH I have no idea what PCM is and what difference it'll have on the movies but that's what's happened!!!

Hi ewhitey,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you have had with this app. 

If you disconnect the Yamaha AVR and run it directly through the projector do you continue to have a low volume issue?

^Martin