cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4

BobSand
Joining in
  1. New customer and assumed All4 would be accessible.  Is there a special way to get it or do you know it is going to be made available??
7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

All4 app is supposed to be available on the 360 from Thursday 21 October.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @roy247 

The All4 app on the 360 is no longer being touted as available from 21st October in tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/your-new-virgin-tv-apps   

Not sure if it's  being delayed due to the Red Bee issues, commercial reasons or some other factors.

The majority of All4 content is still accessible via the Catch Up menu by selecting from the channel drop down

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Dave again,

Is it possible they forgot the availability date.

If it is delayed due to Red Bees fire why not just say so, an honest reason is better than nothing.

Roy

@roy247 wrote:

Hi Dave again,

Is it possible they forgot the availability date.

If it is delayed due to Red Bees fire why not just say so, an honest reason is better than nothing.

Roy

It's possible that there is no date because the launch is imminent. I'm an optimist, me.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In broad terms it's unusual for VM to announce upcoming launch dates for new apps etc.

A safe assumption is therefore to say that the All-4 branded app will appear on 360 when it appears.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Is it possible the initial announcement was a mistake and it should just have been MTV play that is available from Thursday 21 October.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BobSand thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Any updates to when our apps will be available will be announced here.

Regards

Lee_R