cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All recordings disappeared 360 box

milbers
On our wavelength

After watching a program I went to my shows and saw that all my recorded programs have disappeared. I note through this forum that this has happened to others. I would be obliged if VM advise me on this through this forum. I lost many programs and dont want this to happen again. Thanks for any assistance.

6 REPLIES 6

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi milbers,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your recordings. 

Can you confirm if you have been able to keep new recordings and if they have stayed on?

^Martin

milbers
On our wavelength

Thanks  for getting back to me. Fingers crossed, recordings now seem to be ok. Can you confirm this would be a problem with the 360 box

Thanks for coming back to us @milbers.

Was the set top box close to 100% and are recordings removed from any recently deleted folders?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

milbers
On our wavelength
Only about 20% of capacity used when they disappeared. No further problems thankfully

Huckster
On our wavelength
I had the same issue around the same time. But now appears fixed.

Can't have been a box hardware issue affecting large numbers of users at the same time. Presume it must have been a software update issue that affected some boxes.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey milbers, thanks for confirming the new recordings work ok.

Sorry to see you've lost the previous ones earlier though you hadn't reached capacity limits, have you checked all recordings folders on your menu and still cannot find those, just to be sure?

Could you see any on deleted, perhaps?
Also, what software version does currently show on your TV 360 box?

Let us know if you need more help and we're happy to offer it.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs