cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months free Sky Cinema

Sjmwych
Tuning in

Received email re above on 22nd Feb, accepted and had acknowledgment but still not activated? 

18 REPLIES 18

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Sjmwych 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have not heard back regarding your Sky Cinema offer. We want to do our best to look into this for you. Just to clarify, have you had any correspondence from our team since accepting the offer? Also, how were you first made aware of the offer and how did you accept it?

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

147BCF04-D64C-4D1E-8EF6-96E911271E65.jpeg

3A9A0794-2C44-4039-B865-665125B9CA9F.jpeg

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Sjmwytch, thanks for the posts and replies.

Sorry to see you've received an order confirmation for Stream and haven't heard back from us since, this is not the experience we expect for our customers.

Could you please advise if you already had TV services with us before placing this order?

Also, from your first post we believe you're referring to a Sky Cinema TV deal, not Stream?

Let us know more, we're here to help with this.

Adri
Forum Team

Yes I am an existing tv, broadband and phone customer. and yes it’s supposed to be Sky Cinema deal - free for 6 months. Still not activated. 

872969B1-E3E7-4E74-AA7E-61335B1B5AD7.png

Hi @Sjmwych thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've still not got your six months' free Sky Cinema package. And sorry for any concern this may be giving you. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

I had the same offer, accepted on 8th March and received a ref number but I've heard nothing since.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Foss 

Thanks for your response

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information so I can look to get this sorted for you, keep an eye on your inbox 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Thank you, I haven't seen an email yet but I will keep checking.  I'm new to the forum so I hope I'm looking in the correct place!