cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alanch610
Tuning in

Anyone else have buffering issues since switching to 360 customer service say no one else has an issue.

Funny how i didn't before changing to it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We do regularly updates on the software, hopefully a re-boot will get this issue resolved.

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Alanch610,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry you are having issues with your 360 box, 

Could you give us some more info please?

How is your box connected to your broadband, is it wired or wireless? Is it buffering on apps? Demand? 

Thanks

Zoie

It buffered on demand and in recordings watched highlights of F1 on sunday yo have it stop every few seconds not the first time its done it as aldo with spps as well. Connected directly and only sits about 30cm from the broard band box.

As it did before the software update do the issue is in the software as didn't have the problem before the update.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @alanch610 

Are you able to let us how the box is connected to the broadband? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

The box is plugged in directly as it was when installed by a virgin engineer even if it wasn't it is still the 360 software at fault as had no problems for the 2 years before installing the 360 software.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me.

Could you check that all the connections are finger tight and then re-boot the box.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Ok i will give it a go later but as i know connectors are tight and have been since it was installed plus the box rebooted when the software was installed I don't see how it will change the outcome. Unless you have a software upgrade that needs a reboot.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

We do regularly updates on the software, hopefully a re-boot will get this issue resolved.

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

It has been rebooted a number of time in the last few days and again today when the engineer fitted a new box so he told me another customer on this forum reported the same problem so maybe a warning to customers to let them know it's a potential problem until it is sorted out be a software update by virgin 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @alanch610

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know you have rebooted.

How are things working for you now since the engineer visited?

Kind regards,

Serena