Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 update - standby light

Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi,

We’re updating your 360 box from today. In response to feedback that the colours indicating ‘standby’ and ‘on’ were too similar, the colour of the ‘standby’ light on the front of your Virgin TV 360 box is changing from light-blue to red

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

48 REPLIES 48

Once again the standby light has vanished on my main 360 box 

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi covkid69,

I am sorry to hear this. Could you try rebooting your box, and let me know if the standby light returns?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

If you check earlier in the thread I’ve already done that and it does come back on but after a couple days it goes off again.

I am able to watch tv and recordings but no standby light at all

BumbleVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, have you tried changing energy saving to fast start in the settings menu to see if this makes any difference

Regards

Rich

Here to help! Im a Field Technician helping out from home.

Find out more
************ FANCY £50 OFF YOUR BILL ************

****************** ASK ME HOW ******************

Hi covkid69, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and for clarifying things further for us. 

There is a great suggestion from Rich above, so give that a try and see if that makes any difference. 

Pop back to update us when you can. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The standby light has re appeared without me having to do anything so we shall see how long it lasts before it buggers off again 😂

Our is also very random, sometime on, sometimes off - sometimes red, sometimes white(ish) - but the 360 box works, and the drop out at the start of some Netflix programs has been fixed (setting adjustment) all is good - Happy Christmas everyone.

Looking at terrestrial schedules all I can say is thank goodness for Amazon, Netflix etc.

Can I ask what setting you changed to fix the Netflix dropout I have the same issue also my standby light doesn't work. 

@Damienw1 wrote:

Can I ask what setting you changed to fix the Netflix dropout I have the same issue also my standby light doesn't work. 

That was probably the match frame rate setting if it's set to on try turning it off, and if it's set to off then try turning it on.