Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 update - standby light

Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi,

We’re updating your 360 box from today. In response to feedback that the colours indicating ‘standby’ and ‘on’ were too similar, the colour of the ‘standby’ light on the front of your Virgin TV 360 box is changing from light-blue to red

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

48 REPLIES 48

Cheers mate 

my light on the 360 main box has stopped working altogether but seems ok on the mini box

Hi covkid69

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Does a reboot help of the box?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

yes it does seem to get it working again but not for long until it buggers off again 🤣

Can you attach a photo of this please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

2A5DDFFF-4724-4282-91BA-7B6EF99580A1.jpeg

 as requested

Thanks covkid69

Is this whilst the box is switched on and it's working?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Yes I was watching my recordings at the time that picture was taken.so yes it was on.
have rebooted the box and now the light is back on but not sure how long for 

Great, keep me posted on here if it goes off again

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Will do