Menu
Nblench
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

360 remote problems

We upgraded to tv360 around a month ago. We still have the v6 box but got sent the 360 remote. Ever since we got the remote we have had nothing but issues with it. First the volume would keep popping up every few seconds. We called virgin and they talked us through how to fix it. However every time we switch to Xbox or another HDMI once we switch back to virgin the volume keeps popping up every few seconds again. It’s very distracting when trying to watch anything. The issue only happens when we are using the virgin box so we know it is not an issue with the tv. After around a week or two of using the new remote it stopped being able to turn our tv on and off. When we raised this issue with the technical department they said that the new remote can not turn our tv on and off even though it has a button for the tv. We have called customer service 3 times and they can not fix this issue. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue and if anyone could help try to fix it. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 remote problems

Are you using a HDMI switch or are you just switching HDMI inputs on the TV, using a switch might be a problem with 360 from some posts I have seen.

0 Kudos
Nblench
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No not using a switch just changing the source on the tv.

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Nblench.

Thank you for posting on our community page, hope you are well.

I have managed to locate your account using your forums details.

I have placed an order to get a new remote out to you! I am sorry that you have been having issues with this.

It should be with your in the next 5 working days.

When it arrives please let me know if this works for you.

Look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos