cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 recordings

Lorrainec
Joining in

This is so annoying!!! Surely when you are on separate profiles the things you record should only show up in that profile and not on all ! My son has the box upstairs and it’s always been separate with v6 but now it’s a privacy issue having all recording shared and if deleted by one person it’s deleted off both boxes. This is not an upgrade from v6 in this respect!! My son is not impressed he can see all my stuff on his box 

can this not be sorted to have just each person’s recordings on their profile and not everywhere????

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This, unfortunately for yourself, is one aspect of functionality where 360 is different to TiVo/V6. It sounds like your boxes are operating as designed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alpha730
Tuning in

Totally agree.

I do not wish to see my wife’s recordings and vice versa, it just clutters things up and is unnecessary.

Virgin, please sort it out to how it used to be.  It cannot be so difficult surely?

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lorrainec,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂 Thank you for making your first post regarding seperate records on TV360 user profiles, we appreciate your feedback regarding the matter.

Unfortunately, we currently don't have seperated recordings for our boxes at the moment, I'm sorry.

I do apologise for that however we do aim to improve our boxes constantly, keep a lookout for any news in the future from our webpage link here.

Best wishes,

Serena

Can someone explain how this retrograde step is an improvement in an alleged more improved system?

Was it an oversight or just poor managerial disregard?

Sorry to hear you feel this way @Alpha730.

We will take your feedback on board and pass it on to the relevant teams for future improvement. You can also keep an eye on any new upgrades here https://www.virginmedia.com/

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you.