cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 on demand flight attendant

Dazza123
On our wavelength

Trying to watch season 2 of flight attendant on demand,  says all episodes available from yesterday,  watch the first 2 last night but now can't seem to get any st all. Every rime I select an episode it takes me to recording options not any option to watch on my 360 box. Can't work out where I'm going wrong but I end up going in circles, select the episode,  also available on then recording options or also available on another channel. 

26 REPLIES 26

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @oxfordmark 

If searching for Flight Attendant via the EPG, when bringing up Episodes > Available on >   scroll across past Sky Showcase HD, Sky Max HD, Sky Replay,  and click on Sky Max  - that's the SD channel and all episodes are there. 

Or if you  go via Catch Up select All Channels> then drop down to Sky Max HD  and then select Flight Attendant > episodes (series 2, episodes 3 to 8 are there, but on Sky Max SD and are playable)

All channels are also available under Box Sets & Movies > Boxsets   and Box Sets & Movies > Channels 

@ashscrivens1  I have sound on all Flight Attendant episodes on my 360 box

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

There’s sound but no dialogue, do you don’t realise until the shows gone past the start

this is on sky max sd 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @ashscrivens1 

Strange as it working fully including audio on my 360 (version 4.39) in the Teesside area.

Just in case it's area specific roughly where are you based?

Any sound issues on any other individual programs on catch up/on demand?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks @newapollo, it may be a regional issue. If you're still experiencing issues with missing episodes and/or audio issue, please try the above advice from @newapollo so we can be certain what is missing (could be different for each person) and the region you're in? Things like this will help our support team with troubleshooting as we cannot replicate it on our side.

Thanks,

Lisa

Walsall - West Midlands

The same issue has been reported on the new  Stream device

also just tried TV Go app on my iPhone episode 7 is the same on there too

I had this issue a couple of days ago, but I swapped over my hdmi inputs and was fine. Mine was just on recordings, live was fine.

I FOUND AND WATCHED EPISODE 7 IN SD!!!

Not sure exactly why I persevered, but this is how I found it:

- hit the Home button on your remote

- go to On Demand

- go to Search

- using the arrow buttons to navigate, type into the search box "FLIGHT ATT"

- the results should automatically appear in the right hand panel

- I received four results that included "FLIGHT ATT"

- the third one down was for episode 7 and it's in SD not HD

- watch away!!

I hope the above instructions work for you all, and apologies if they don't. BTW, I also watched episode 8 in SD (can be found in numerous ways) and it's well worth all the hassle. Good luck everyone!!