cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 on demand flight attendant

Dazza123
On our wavelength

Trying to watch season 2 of flight attendant on demand,  says all episodes available from yesterday,  watch the first 2 last night but now can't seem to get any st all. Every rime I select an episode it takes me to recording options not any option to watch on my 360 box. Can't work out where I'm going wrong but I end up going in circles, select the episode,  also available on then recording options or also available on another channel. 

26 REPLIES 26

ashscrivens1
Dialled in

Pretty bad virgin are made aware of the issue on Friday and its still not fixed. Its a big show sky have been advertising for months and even virgin have it featured on their OnDemand pages.

Opening the Virgin TV Go its the first show that's featured on the home page

Feels like 360 is still an after thought at virgin HQ and not their flagship product, this has happened many times before.

Does a reboot of the 360 sort this out? I ask because I get a "This show is temporarily unavailable" message on my V6 but powering it off and on again enables me to get access to all eight episodes in both series on Sky Max HD. It's as if the reboot forced an upgrade which got everything working again.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All episodes of season 2 are now available on my 360 via the search function and also via boxsets.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

ashscrivens1
Dialled in

So the episodes are now showing but there’s an issue with episode 7s sound

Which has also been noticed here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Stream/Ep-7-S2-The-Flight-Attendant-sound-issues/td-p/5025212

Shambles, probably not going be fixed till after the bank holiday knowing VMs urgency with these things… again looks as this was reported as an issue days ago.

Do VM not test these things? I don’t think I’ll be renewing my contract shortly, Its time to move on.

There's a problem which is affecting some customers. You can move to Sky but, guess what, Sky customers also have problems.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

I can only see 1-4 is S2?

Sky might have its own issues but a very much doubt they would still have issues with a flagship show 8 days after it was released

virgin have even responded to these post days ago you’d think they would be straight on top of it and tested the episodes on all their platforms

its the logical thing to do

I can only see episodes 1-4 of session 2?

Try using the voice search to bring it up

If you still can’t see more that 1-4, restart the box by unplugging the power

Episode 7 has no sound, so you won’t be able complete the series either way 

My box was rebooted earlier today.