cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 nightmare

Curlyjim2250
Tuning in

Can someone please help me out of this nightmare

I recently upgraded to 360 and have had nothing but problems ever since with lack of communication.  Firstly,  Yodel simply did not deliver my tv box, they said they did try and left a card. CCTV shows this was a lie, they didn't deliver at all. To cut a long story short, they sent the box back to Virgin, and after many phone calls, Virgin sent out a replacement box which is now set up and working fine. Now virgin are emailing me to return the original box which I never received in the first place, and I can't contact anyone to rectify this. Anyone know who to contact?

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Portery
Fibre optic

It’s not the box that yodel sent back if you had a replacement box vm are asking for the box you replaced. The box yodel sent back will get scanned back into inventory and your account will get updated. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Portery
Fibre optic

It’s not the box that yodel sent back if you had a replacement box vm are asking for the box you replaced. The box yodel sent back will get scanned back into inventory and your account will get updated. 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Curlyjim2250, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced with the return of the box.

Great piece of advice from @Portery, can you please confirm when the set top box was sent back to Virgin Media via Yodel?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Curlyjim2250
Tuning in

Hi David

After failing to deliver the box on both the 5th and 8th November,  I told them that I would drive to their depot and pick it up myself on the 10th.  I got a phone call from them to say that they couldn't find it, then on the 11th November,  they stated that they'd sent it back to Virgin. The box obviously hasn't been scanned back into inventory yet and that is why Virgin are asking me to return equipment that I never received in the first place.

What have the team advised when you have spoken to them in regards to this Curlyjim2250? When did you last get a notification requesting the return of the box?

Rob

Curlyjim2250
Tuning in

Morning. 

I received the request on 1st December Rob

Curlyjim2250
Tuning in

Well just received another email asking for the return of the equipment that I never received in the first place, this time with a veiled threat of charging me for it. All I wanted initially was to renew my broadband contract but I was talked into having this deal for a few pounds extra a month. I am regretting my decision because of all the hassle I have had and Virgin can happily have all their equipment back because I am going to cancel everything and find another provider.

Hi Curlyjim2250,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue with your returned box, I am sorry you're having to deal with this even though you never actually received it! 

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can see what's going on on our side, I'll also get a complaint raised so we can log everything correctly 🙂

Speak to you soon. 

Megan_L