cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 missing shows and wrong info

Tm0360
Joining in

Having a nightmare with the new 360 service and currently finding a right waste of cash and time. Seriously gonna leave, complete rubbish that they call 'an upgrade' all so they can scrape more profits by not paying a tivo license for 20million and devliping their own crap gor £20. IF OFFERED THE UPGRADE DO NOT DO IT, WORAT MOVE YOU WILL MAKE!!

Programs that are set to record dont record and then the episode vanishes from episode lists, also show descriptions and dates are all over the place and dont match the show. See attached image from last nights the challenge on MTV. Should be episode 9 (WHICH AIRED ON 11TH OCT NOT THE 4TH). I saw it recording last night, but all thats recorded under episode 9 is a copy of episode 8!? Many other shows do this in all channels!

Fix this rubbish virgin!!

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Tm0360

Thank you so much for your  first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you hear!

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your recordings on your Box! I would love to take a look at this for you but it will require me to take a look into your account so I am going to send you a PM.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your account alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.