cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 mini box unable to play back recordings

Koolmacher
Dialled in

Just had a 2nd 360 mini box installed everything works except recording playback it starts to play then comes up with error code cs2200 "there's an issue playing this recording, please try again or contact Virgin. I've already contacted Virgin who tell me this will be fixed remotely however this may take up to 30 days! Anyone else had this fault? Mini box connected via wi-fi to same network as main 360 box downstairs, 1st mini box plays recordings ok 2nd one doesn't.

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The advice on Error code help for Error 2200 suggests an account specific error, and since you've mentioned that playback from your main box is fine, I'd lean towards an account issue.

Can this second box use OnDemand services ok? You've implied it does, but I'll explicitly ask to be sure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

Looking at an old thread someone fixed this by powering off all the boxes and then turn them back on, could be worth a go if you haven't already tried. Make sure the mini is set to fast or active start but I am sure you will know that already.

Yes on demand and catch up working fine only thing that isn't is ability to watch recorded material it will let me record from mini box but not play it back.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Might be one for calling back and getting another agent then...

Either that, or wait on here for staff to pick it up. That'll be a couple of days, though.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

All working ok now after power cycling the main box it now allows mini box 2 to view recordings now as well.