cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 mini box not showing welcome screen

rajan04
Tuning in

Hi,

I have received new kit yesterday which included a 360 mini box, hub 4 and 2 remote controls.

Following the instruction booklet I installed the new hub and upgraded my v6 box to 360. However, upon installing the new 360 mini box I received a message on screen to pair the remote and the screen went blank after pairing the remote. I have checked all the wiring is tight and secure and tried to reboot the box but now there is not even any welcome message or picture, just a blank screen. The box turns amber upon starting and then white after a while but there is no picture.

Virgin media are sending an engineer on Wednesday but wondering if this can be solved earlier.

Thanks

Rajan

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Hi rajan04,

I am sure you have checked the obvious thing's like TV set to correct HDMI connector and a different HDMI cable.

You could try swapping the mini box to your main boxes location and see if it works there, if not then it's looking like a faulty box.

I

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @rajan04,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm really sorry to hear of your issues during the box upgrade to 360 and for the late response to your message, I'm glad to hear that you have a technician booked in.

Please let us know how the visit goes.

Regards,

Steven_L

Solved. Was a faulty hdmi cable.

Hi @rajan04 thanks for your confirmation that this is all sorted - that's great news!
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further help in the future.

Many thanks

Tom_W