cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 mini bix

ianjosephsmith
Joining in

Just checking my package it says I should have a 360 mini box and two tv boxes how do I get my mini box

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In 360-land, a mini box is an additional box so it sounds like you should have a master box and one additional mini.

The mini won't have a separate hard drive but will need a physical co-ax connection for live channels, and the connection to your home-hub for internet functions.

Which package are you on, and was this a fresh installation or migration from another VM bundle?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ianjosephsmith

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry for any confusion around your package.

Thank you to @japitts for their help, are you able to confirm your package and if this is a new install or a migration from an older service? 

When you have checked your package are you using you My Virgin Media profile and viewing the contract in there? 

Thank you.

Thanks for the help but this issue has now been resolved

Hey ianjosephsmith,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and for the update, glad to hear this has now been resolved, if you do have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach back out?

Regards

Paul.