cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 installation issues

Coco12
Joining in

Hi       

This has probably been asked before but any help for installing 360.   I have an error code of MA1/15/40 coming up.   Do I need to phone up?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

These suggestions have fixed the problem for some people, switching the box off and on, switching the box off and leaving for 5-10 minutes then turn it back on, deleting some of the recordings and trying again.

You might need to call Virgin if none of those help as it's a account Migration error and will need someone from support to fix the problem or possibly a box swap.

Thank you for your reply.   I have tried the suggestions and called the helpline.  I was passed on to technical services who said it needed migration.  She said it would take over 15 minutes so she would call me back - still waiting from yesterday.   Looks like I will be calling back again!

Hi Coco12, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with the migration to the 360 software. 

Taking a look at things this end, the work order has closed so this suggests things have gone through for you now. 

If this isn't the case, please pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath.     

I just tried the install again and it's still coming up with the error message and code.

I tried switching off and on again and no joy.

Hi @Coco12 

Thanks for your post

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs