cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box

Hellen76
Tuning in

I’m so fed up. Joined virgin only a month ago and the box has spent more time frozen than on. Had one changed already and this one’s doing the same i got it to work last week when it happened but this time it’s totally frozen again. Is it even worth having the box? 

7 REPLIES 7

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Hellen76

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the 360 box, how has the box been performing since posting?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I’m waiting on the engineer to arrive so fingers crossed it will be sorted today.. seems it maybe an outside wire issue. 

Hi Hellen76, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and confirming that an engineer is coming to check on things. 

Please pop back and let us know how the visit goes. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No joy. I’m awaiting another engineer to call tomorrow. Been without tv and can’t use go app for 2 weeks now. But at least it’s been looked into. Thank you for replying. 

Hi Hellen76,

Thanks for reaching back out and for the update, how did the technician visit go Yesterday, has the issue with your 360 box now been resolved?

Regards

Paul.

So far so good.. although now the box seems to work I’ve no light on whatso ever? But it’s working so I’m relived at that. Engineer was fab and didn’t leave until he sorted it and even called back later to check all was ok! Brilliant service 

Hi Hellen76

That's great news to hear 

Thank you for the update 

Enjoy the weekend 

Gareth_L