cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box series link

EllaTomas
Tuning in
  • I've recently had the new 360 box installed & while I love the new UI how the bobbins do I watch all episodes that I've recorded? With the old TiVo box it was easy but I've not got a clue with the new 360 box, idk if it's even possible? Can somebody let me know if it's possible to watch all episodes from my series link or do I have to delete each recording & go onto the nxt? Many thanks in advance 😁
14 REPLIES 14

Hey all

I have never had to turn ‘ask to delete’ off for my episodes of a particular programme to just play one after another. 

Thanks

Maxit TV
2 X TV 360 Box
M500 Fibre Broadband

@Ernie_C wrote:

If you have a number of episodes in a series link on TV 360, simply watch the first episode in sequence and, at the end of the episode, you will get a pop-up asking whether you want to go straight to the next one.

If the pop-up doesn’t come, press fast forward until it does.

Very often I find that the 'watch next' pop-up pops up a minute or two before the episode I am watching has finished partially obscuring the screen (it strikes me as an overly large pop-up - I don't know if this is because my screen is large but it's a distraction). It's a nice feature but I wish there was more control over its size and especially its early arrival.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @thrice

Thank you for the feedback, we can defiantly feed this back to the 360 team. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

roy247
Community elder

While you asking the 360 team Zak_M, ask them to add a turn off option to the play next episode option, just like the ask to delete option.

Thank you,

Roy

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @roy247

Thanks for your feedback regarding the option to play the next episode on 360, I will pass this on to the relevant team now 🙂

Kind regards,

Serena