cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box restarts at 09:35 every day recently

pflowe
Tuning in

Hi all, first post.

My 360 box has rebooted itself at 09:35 each day for the past five days. There are no loose cables and self-tests seem fine and HDD is 61% full. It doesn't matter which channel (SD, HD, ..) the box is on, it simply restarts. I'm in area 22 and no issues seem to be reported. Broadband and phone services are unaffected.

Ideas welcomed but ideally could the VM support team please investigate... Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

Hi all,

Just a quick resurrection of this thread to advise my 360 updated again today, to V4.34 application build 56_2021070 and hopefully tomorrow it won't restart again!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thanks for the further update pflowe,

A couple of other members have posted that they also received the update to 4.34 overnight, so fingers crossed again for you regards the rebooting issues.

@thrice says :- My boxes have been updated too. It looks like there are some additional ways to organize saved programmes and some extra options for selecting catch-up shows. Apart from that, I guess any improvements must be backstage. Still no All4 app

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @pflowe,

Thank you for the post. I'm very sorry to hear that you've been facing this issue.

Please do let us know if this problem persists following the update that you've mentioned.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!