cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box recordings

1965Wolf
Tuning in

Problem with accessing recordings. Called Virgin who asked me for box number. Said it would be sorted in 24 to 48 hours at their end. How can they do that?

Not sorted yet since only 24 hours since I called. 

24 REPLIES 24

Thanks. TV starting to come back but very few channels. Is this normal? 

The box does have to refresh the channel list, is it connected by ethernet cable or wifi.

Ethernet. 

It should be ok by now, it uses the internet to check your account for your TV bundle, updates your Tvguide, do any software upgrades and access the video on demand, that's why it's best to have the 360 boxes on fast start or active start and the hub always on then the 360 will be automatically updated overnight.

Can you now access your recordings or do you still have the error.

It's all coming back bit by bit and can now access recordings. Will check again tomorrow but it looks as if it has done the trick. Many thanks 

I would check your network diagnostics tomorrow when it's had chance to settle, press Home, Settings, Network, Diagnostics.

You should have, Signal Quality Good, and 3 green ticks.

Also have you checked your service status at the top of the page just in case there are any known errors.

Thanks will check tomorrow. Very grateful for your help 

No problem 👍

3 Green ticks all present and correct! 

All gone to pot again. Technician coming Monday. I have just discovered that the mini box in my sons room is having the same issue which means it can't be the hard drive in the main box.

Any ideas anyone what the issue may be?

Thanks