cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box recording sport

ch4rch
On our wavelength

Hi all, 

Upgraded to 360 software yesterday and I have a few questions I hope somebody could help me with.

On the V6 I had a series link based on the name of my football club and it would then record all matches from all channels. From What I can see on 360 I have a choice of either record every single football match that is on TV or manually set each game I want recorded on a game by game basis.

Then for Formula 1 it is quite often that races get stopped or delayed and they significantly overrun. On the V6 I had a series link that allowed for a 3 hour over record which meant that when I finally did get to sit down and watch the race I firstly didnt miss the end and secondly was able to skip through all the delayed time. I cannot see anywhere on 360 to allow more than a 1 hour over record.

Other than the remote that works much better at controlling the TV than the old peanut one. I am not sure I have found any advantages to this "Upgrade" although it does look a bit nicer.

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Hi ch4rch,

Regarding any series link recordings you set they are channel specific so if you set a series link for the football on 501 Sky Main Event it won't record ant on 502 Sky Premier League. Your best bet is to set them individually and check the start and finish times for say Super Sunday as on 502 it usually starts at 1pm but on 501 it sometimes starts at 2pm depending what they were showing before, the same at the end 501 Main Event sometimes finishes earlier than 502.

The picture quality is sometimes better on 501 than 502.

For the F1 when you press record select the advanced settings and you can add 3 hours to the record time, I always do that.

Roy

ch4rch
On our wavelength

Hi, nice to know I can add 3 hours to the F1 but the recording all football across all channels seems like an admin nightmare. I literally want all games my team are playing in. nothing more nothing less.