cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box problem

wyre
Superfast

hi for last 10 days or so  i have been unable to use sound or mute  buttons   and i have been sent 3 new remotes and a complte  empty bag a thec came to day  and brought yet another 2 remotes which 1  would not pair on  my newest tv which is only about  3years old , i was told the software on the remote would not pair with software  yet the other remote paired with and it a old one got  no apps .the main box in the lounge is a lot hotter than the minibox i think the box in the lounge is faulty  can you  arrange for  a tehc to bring me a new box  and set it up   to make sure it ok. when i have phone they  just kept saying they would send and new remote out  and  out of  all those it  only the one  the mini box   working it seams to prove my point that the main 360 box is where the problem is . also my hub4 is hotter than it usual is can  get this problem sort out in next few  days as  i am very anjoyed now . just been told a load of rubish by people on the phone .

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @wyre, thanks for you post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear of the faults on both the set top box and with the hub.

Can you possibly switch the hub off for 30 minutes to allow this to cool down.

When 30 minutes have elapsed, please plug this back in and reboot to see if the hub then performs without overheating. 

If the hub does begin to over heat again, we may need to replace this for you.

In regards to the set top box, is it possible to reset the box and re-attempt the pairing of the new remote control to the set top box, to see if this will work for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn