cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box not working

Pebbs0571
Joining in
Spoiler
My virgin box is seriously playing up, when I switch my TV on the TV shows the welcome message, well it wants me to display this is not always the case despite rebooting it. My netflix app no long load and sometimes the other apps bbc iplay, itvx will work for a short while then I get an error message. I have called your customer service team a couple if weeks ago, I spoke to a lady who said there were some issues in my area and there were some works happening and she would call me a couple of days later, I never received that call. Its becoming very frustrating I'm paying for a service that I'm not receiving. I would like this dealt with as a priority.  
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

8 REPLIES 8

Pebbs0571
Joining in

I have done a post/request, whatever you want to call it, as I was directed to do so by your person managing your twitter account and I've got no response to the post I submitted this morning 😡 

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It’s a community forum. The idea is that the community members help each other.

The Staff Forum Team are also here as backup. The normal time for a response from them is between 1 & 3 days as threads are dealt with in strict rotation. I would advise against bumping threads, as every time a thread gets a response it goes to the bottom of the queue.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Firstly check for local faults on 0800 561 0061. 

Secondly what do the errors say? 

I need an engineer, this is not a problem for the community to fix but for virginmedia to fix. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Pebbs0571 wrote:

I need an engineer, this is not a problem for the community to fix but for virginmedia to fix. 

That's fine, but the forum is not an immediate response faults reporting facility.

Staff do respond, but if you want an urgent response you should call. It's also not wise to start multiple threads on the same subject, better to keep all your posts in one place which has now been done for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I only posted here because that's what I was told to do by someone who works for virginmedia?

I called and logged my issue and was told there was engineering works taking place the next day, the person I spoke to said she would call me back the day after the works and happened, guess what, she didn't. It's like banging your head on a brick wall 🤦‍♀️

No need to respond to this thread. I'll call the cancellation team tomorrow. 

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM techs cannot be booked on the system if there is an area issue in progress. That is why CS could not book it. Give it another go at 8am tomorrow morning

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

Hi Pebbs0571, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community. It's great having you on board with us.

We'd love to take a look in to things but have been unable to locate you on our systems using your forum credentials. We will need to confirm some information with you in order for us to proceed with checks. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs