cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box not delivered

ErinDom
Joining in

Hi, I was given the option of having a 360 box recently, We had the remote delivered, my TiVo box has been reprogrammed but I haven't received a 360 box. Also how many extra mini boxes can I have? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi ErinDom,

If you want additional mini boxes you will need to speak to regrades to order them.

This will involve booking a tech visit as each VM set top box requires a coaxial connection.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Let's check what you've actually done here - bearing this picture of the boxes in mind.

V6 boxes can be converted into 360-master boxes (with hard drives), TiVo boxes will be swapped out for mini-boxes (without hard drives). When you say a TiVo was reprogrammed, I'll assume you mean a V6.

You can have upto 2 additional minis (or converted V6) per master. So 3 x 360 in total.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

OK, thanks for that. So can I assume from your answer that I don't get a new box? I really don't mind not getting a new box, it's just that from all the Virgin blurb I've had, it looks like I get a new one - I just wondered where it was. With regards to the mini boxes, how do I get them?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi ErinDom,

If you want additional mini boxes you will need to speak to regrades to order them.

This will involve booking a tech visit as each VM set top box requires a coaxial connection.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave, very helpful. 

How do I get hold of regrades?

Cheers.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again ErinDom,

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1,4 and 4 (regrades)  The best time to call is between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

roy247
Community elder

@ErinDom wrote:

Thanks Dave, very helpful. 

How do I get hold of regrades?

Cheers.

I think regrades is code for the retentions team, which is the " thinking of leaving " option.