cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box keeps wiping all recordings

y_keith
Joining in

I have a 360 box that was a software upgrade from a V6. Twice now I have lost all record of any recordings and any future recordings.

Has anyone experienced similar? I've done a factory wipe again bit concerned this is the second time it's done it without warning. I'm also about to move house (next week) so really helpful on top of all that.

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

Symptoms of a failing box, you can either call Virgin, 150 on a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault or wait for a forum team member to pick this up, that may take 2 to 3 days.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Keith, thank you for getting in touch to ring this to our attention. 

Sorry to hear of these issues with your Box and its recordings!

How recently did the previous unexpected wipe happen?

I will send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can investigate this further for you. We can then return to the public thread with an update as soon as possible. 

All the best!

Molly

So on move day I've actually been sent a new hub and 360 box. To counteract this I have been stuck on a totally different contract so I've lost half my services and had a speed decrease. Home move team are trying to transfer me to customer relations but had 3 disconnects so far.

Hi there @y_keith, thanks for the update.

Sorry to see you are still having issues with getting your services rectified. Have you been able to see the PM from Molly in your inbox? I can see that she has sent you a message offering further help with this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules