cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box deleting recordings

spwalton0104
Joining in

Hi. My new 360 box is deleting my recordings automatically and without me asking it to! I have tried to change the delete recordings when watched to off, and tried a factory reset but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

If it has done it more than once and the factory reset hasn't fixed it then you will need to call Virgin, 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or you can wait for a forum team member to respond which may be 2 to 3 days.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

If it has done it more than once and the factory reset hasn't fixed it then you will need to call Virgin, 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or you can wait for a forum team member to respond which may be 2 to 3 days.

Thanks. It's done it again overnight so I'll call Virgin I think.

Hi @spwalton0104

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your recordings deleting themselves. I can see that you have been in touch already with the team and a visit arrange. Please keep us posted how this goes and if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be here to support further if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley