cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box - Scrolling for recordings

gsneaks
Tuning in

did you ever fix this, i have the exact same issue?

[MOD EDIT: Post split from old thread and subject title changed for clarity. @gsneaks please provide more information about your issue so the Forum can help]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @gsneaks 

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

If you have tried the above from @roy247 - has the issue continued?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

gsneaks
Tuning in

on Virgin 360 i'm unable to scroll up and down on the recordings lists (both recorded and planned).  You can use the channel up and down, browse left and right just not scroll up and down.  Up and down scroll works everywhere else.  If you turn off the box (hard power) for 20secs it starts to work but then stops very quickly.  I have 2 boxes and only one has this issue

I have the same problem too with unable to scroll up or down when viewing all recordings.  Really annoying to power off the box for 20 seconds and then back on.  Not good for the electronics and don't want to power off when its recording, which is also difficult to find out.

@Virgin developers, please fix this bug soon!

Thanks

Hi SteveTitaniumX and gsneaks,

I would try a factory reset if you haven't already, it cured a problem I had when I couldn't scroll up and down the TV guide but was OK scrolling everywhere else.

Just select the keep your recording's option, it may reset a couple of your settings back to default if you have changed them.

Hi @gsneaks 

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

If you have tried the above from @roy247 - has the issue continued?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thanks, that seems to have worked.  i didnt realise you could factory reset and keep your recordings, so didnt want to try that! 

Thanks for the update @gsneaks, and we're pleased to hear this was successful.

Do please feel free to come back to us if you have any further issues we need to address

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

SSLondon
On our wavelength

Dear All - I've had this problem happen several times now and had to factory reset each time. It's very not ideal. Any idea where can we officially notify Virgin (developers?) so that this bug is fixed permanently? cheers, S

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SSLondon,

Welcome back and I'm sorry to see the issue still persists.

Can you list the steps you take to navigate/access the recordings if possible? Just so we can attempt to fix this issue long term for you 

Thanks,

Kain