cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Updated From V6 Is Bad!

gary1970
Joining in

Hello

I had my box updated to 360 from V6 and it is really really bad. I have had my tv picture constantly freezing and stuttering during my recorded shows. Sometimes the sound and picture freezes for a second on tv too. Also in the tv guide not always displaying the info or even the channel names. I have turned the box on and off as advised every time I call 150 but it is not helping. This is an awful system to use I wish I stayed on the V6. Can I swap back to V6? I really dont want this 360. It is like something that has not been tested and just thrown out quickly.

Can someone please tell me where I can change it back to V6 that works properly.

20 REPLIES 20

@theinvisibleman wrote:

Okay 1.3x speed... shee, some people are so picky.

Watching live TV using Quick View

Quick View allows you to play shows at 1.3 x normal speed with pitch-corrected audio, so you don't have to listen to high-pitched audio while you watch your favourite shows in less time.

Quick View is particularly great for news and sports programs, and is available for all recorded shows and Delay TV (up until you reach the live TV point).

1. While watching a show, press Play on the remote to bring up the Trickplay Bar
  2. Press OK to start Quick View Mode
  3. When you’re finished watching in Quick View, repeat the above steps to resume watching at normal speed

Yes I miss that as well, unfortunately it is owned by TiVo apparently so we won't see it in an upgrade.