cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 TV upgrade fails with MA1/4/11

snorks1
Joining in

Hello,

Received my remote to upgrade to 360TV but when starting the installation got the error code MA1/4/11.  I've tried rebooting the V6 TV Box to no avail.  Called the helpline but gave up after 40 mins on hold.  Has anyone seen this error code before and know how to resolve it? Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi snorks1,

It sounds like the 360 hasn't been correctly activated. In a previous post it was suggested that the billing system doesn’t know which account to tie your equipment to.

If that's the case then I suggest calling 150 and selecting either TV Faults (option 2)  or New accounts and set up (option 3)

A member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you but it may be a day or two.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks Dave, I'll give that a try

Hi @snorks1 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that you're 360 service is not working for you.  I'd like to help you resolve this, if you haven't already.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @snorks1

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R