cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Issues

JPickles
Tuning in

Hi,
Does anyone else find the new update, controller and visual layout not half as useful or user friendly as previous.

Regarding the recordings section, which is pitiful. Layout is poor, but having recorded the full series of film about a certain young wizard, all showed as recorded from the TV within “Saved”, now there is just the last film in the series available in my Saved. I have plenty of space left so that’s not an issue. Without me deleting, why or where have these gone. Is Birgin Media wanting me to pay through their services to watch them

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Saved shows has more than one layer of screen, are you looking just at Saved or the more detailed 'Show All' list?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Saved shows has more than one layer of screen, are you looking just at Saved or the more detailed 'Show All' list?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi Ben,

Thanks for this info, all the “missing” stuff now, as is by magic, are found.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

(I do however stand by this new controller and on screen options are not half way as user friendly as the previous controller.)

Thanks again 

Hi JPickles, 

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback here. 

I'm glad that Ben was able to help resolve some things for you. As for the rest I will feed this back to the relevant teams so they can take this into consideration going forward. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Kath_F

Jonathan