cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Firmware 4.41 - Issues with eARC/ARC audio playback?

mahiragil
Joining in

Anyone updated to the new VM TV 360 firmware and now having issues with Audio pass through?

I was using the eARC feature previously with apple HomePods via AppleTV and now since the update the audio is no longer being played via eARC only works with internal speakers.

5 REPLIES 5

Pulga
Tuning in
  • Yes I posted this on Reddit here. I think you paraphrased my post?

https://www.reddit.com/r/VirginMedia/comments/w9qyn9/360_firmware_441_issues_with_earcarc_audio/?utm...

none the less, I am having this issue so it looks like it can be replicated by anyone with Apple TV 4K 2021 Gen2 + HomePods in stereo.

Prior to the 4.41 update this wasn’t an issue.

Can a developer or support technician look into this?

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mahiragil, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Sorry to see you are having issues with Audio pass through after updating the 360 firmware, I have sent a copy of this thread to one of the 360 product managers so they can be made aware of this if not already.

They will then have this looked at and hopefully resolved for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there , just a quick update on this issue.

I have heard back from the product team who have advised they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Excellent news. Thank you for the quick response and that engineers are aware / will be rolling out a fix.