cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Box Duplicate Series Links

h-kidd
Tuning in

I have had the 360 box since March 2021 and had the package that included the SD Sky channels. Recently i’ve upgraded to Maxit TV so now i have these channels in HD and had to re-create my series link recordings. 

However, all of my series links for Sky Comedy are somehow still active on both the SD and HD channel, even though i can’t receive the SD channel live any more. 

I can stop the SD recordings by individually cancelling each episode, but there is no option to cancel the series recording, so they keep coming back. 

I have the option to cancel the series recording on the HD channel, but not the SD. 

It’s starting to confuse and annoy me!! Does anybody else have this issue?

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi h-kidd, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear the box is recording the same thing twice in the different variations. 

The best thing to do here would be to cancel / delete both the series links. Once you have done this, reboot the box to refresh things. 

Once back on, find the programme you want to record on the HD channel and set that to record via series link. Hopefully this will then reset things so it records correctly. 

Please pop back and let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs